• Strengthening the collaboration between Stakeholders and DMO in order to improve the success of
• Innovation within the core of DMOs.
• What should be the role of the future DMO – if any?
• Cases of Smart use of digital communication in CVB’s (convention bureaus).
• Success cases and reflections on the challenges of Mobile Apps at Destinations
• Social media marketing: smart cases from DMOs
• The present and future role of DMO’s websites?
• Strategic use of BIG data by DMOs
• Destination Trends
Please, submit your proposals directly to Track Chairs
Feedback will be given to all submitters stating the acceptance or inappropriateness of the proposal and, possibly, requests for modifications.
Instructions for the submission of the presentation will be sent to all accepted and confirmed speakers. Presentations will be published online and made available to all delegates of ENTER 2015.
Authors have to register for the conference by November 16th, 2014 in order to have their presentation scheduled.
Please download here a template for your Presentation during ENTER2015 Conference (for speakers only)
ENTER conferences have always been great and I enjoyed being there; excellent programme with a good mixture of research and industry presentations. There has been a very promising case study section on ENTER this year (and outstanding case studies will even be invited to the newly started case study section in the Journal of Information Technology and Tourism). I am quite excited to see how this will evolve in future ENTERs.