• Strengthening the collaboration between Stakeholders and DMO in order to improve the success of
• Innovation within the core of DMOs.
• What should be the role of the future DMO – if any?
• Cases of Smart use of digital communication in CVB’s (convention bureaus).
• Success cases and reflections on the challenges of Mobile Apps at Destinations
• Social media marketing: smart cases from DMOs
• The present and future role of DMO’s websites?
• Strategic use of BIG data by DMOs
• Destination Trends
Please, submit your proposals directly to Track Chairs
Feedback will be given to all submitters stating the acceptance or inappropriateness of the proposal and, possibly, requests for modifications.
Instructions for the submission of the presentation will be sent to all accepted and confirmed speakers. Presentations will be published online and made available to all delegates of ENTER 2015.
Authors have to register for the conference by November 16th, 2014 in order to have their presentation scheduled.
Please download here a template for your Presentation during ENTER2015 Conference (for speakers only)
ENTER is the leading conference worldwide where experts and academics on ICT and Tourism can follow the most recent research and exchange knowledge on future trends and on the last innovations. As a member of IFITT, the community that has been organizing ENTER for over twenty years, I have always enjoyed the conference since it is an excellent opportunity to learn and to contact colleagues from the most important universities, as well as tourism and ICT organizations.