In addition to the usual call for academic research papers, and considering the success achieved in the previous conferences, ENTER2015 is having a call for projects primarily aimed at tourism industry representatives as well as technology and marketing practitioners from companies working in the travel and tourism sector who have valuable experience to report and present.
Projects will be in the form of a presentation at one of the sessions in the ENTER 2015 Industry Track. A proposal of the project to be presented should follow the guidelines stated at the end of this call. Speakers should also include a short bio (50 words) or CV and a short presentation of their organisation (100 words). Official conference language is English (no translation services are available at the conference).
• Making sense of Big Data: Innovative metrics of social media impact on businesses ROI
• Smart and Innovative experiences of Travel Agents thriving in the current context
• Online Reputation Measurement from Social Media Strategies
• User Generated Content impact on purchasing behavior
• Innovative Mobile strategies and Location based services
• Cases of latest technology at the service of Customer Experience
(wearables, gamification, NFT, etc)
Submission closes September 12th, 2014
Final acceptance: October 31st, 2014
Registration Deadline: November 16th, 2014
Conference February 3rd - 6th, 2015
Submissions will be reviewed on an individual basis. Should we feel that the proposal is not suited to the session, you may be asked to submit a revised proposal before being accepted.
Please, submit your proposals directly to Track Chairs
Proposals should include:
• Suggested presentation title
• Short description of presentation (up to 300 words)
• Main topics covered
• Main conclusions and learning for delegates
• Main challenges, risks or threats discussed or highlighted
• Presenter short bio (50 words) or CV
• Short presentation of their organisation (100 words).
Was this project already presented at any other event? If yes, please specify the name of the event(s):
• Who presented it
• When it was presented
• Other comments
Please download here a template for your Presentation during ENTER2015 Conference (for speakers only)
The IFITT community is growing worldwide and this is a sign of good health and liveliness. The presentations at ENTER gave me useful insights on current advances in academic research as well as in industry and destination practices. Good food for thought and inspiration for future projects! The interaction between academia, industry and public organizations is the strength of the conference and the aspect I appreciated more. ENTER is the ideal gate to the tourism and IT world for students and a good opportunity for industry and destination practitioners who want to stay tuned on innovative strategic solutions and applications for their activities. The organization of thematic workshops bringing together research papers and industry case studies could be the added value of ENTER.